‹ Patient Resources & Forms
While DR Walk-In Medical Care provides a wide range of health care services, there are some services we do not offer within our setting.
Patients with conditions or health needs outside of our scope will be referred to other healthcare providers or facilities within the community.
DR Walk-In Medical Care does not:
- Treat life-threatening conditions like major bleeding, symptoms of a heart attack or stroke, severe shortness of breath, poisonings, or major injuries like broken bones, head injuries, or deep cuts
- Provide pre-natal care or treatment for children under the age of 24 months
- Provide treatment of ongoing health conditions for children under the age of 18
- Offer biopsies, joint injections and drainage, or chronic pain management
- Provide treatment of complex health conditions such as cancer, complicated mental illness, or Crohn's disease
- Treat conditions that require our providers to prescribe controlled substances or Accutane
This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Treatment decisions are based on the healthcare provider's practice judgment
at the time of care.